WE ARE SLEEK GEEKS

Hi Everybody,

For this terms inquiry we have been making iMovies to answer questions we made that have either got to do with chemical or physical science. We got into groups of three or four and got to choose which type of science we wanted to do. My peers in my group were Nathan and Khoder, we chose chemical science. Our question was Why Is Salt Salty? After we chose our question we went on to researching why salt is salty? Then when we finished our research we started our script which was easy and our story board. Finally we got to our filming it was tough, but we got through it.

I am most proud of getting all our information into the iMovie it was a big process transferring all our info onto the script and making it more suitable for kids then filming all our parts and making sure that everything is perfect like the sound, if we are saying the right lines, if we are doing the experiment right.

I enjoyed the making of the video it made me feel like laughing, it made me feel mad, happy, frustrated, just like how real actors and real directors would feel. Even though I mentioned some bad emotions it was still fun.

One of our challenges was to figure out what our question was going to be. It took about half an inquiry session to figure out what our question was going to be.

If I did it again I would choose a different place to film that is less noisy so my audience can hear my group and I better and I add more camera shots and angles while.

Some feedback I got from my peers was positive they said we that our group used lots of scientific words to show what the answer to our question was.

Please watch our video and comment about what you think of it,

Bye!    

3 thoughts on “WE ARE SLEEK GEEKS

1. Jim, you are very right, salt is especially good on Hot Chips!
    But jokes aside, big congratulations Will! Your group has produced a high quality movie and you should be very proud of all your hard work!
    Miss Bek