Writing to Politicians

Hi everybody,

For writing we have been writing persuasive letters to politicians to try and persuade them to vote for Recommendation 12 of the Blewett Review which would make correct labeling of vegetable oils, added fats and sugars mandatory. We especially want the politicians to vote for the correct labeling of palm oil because it is causing many animals to become extinct like such as the Sumatran Rhino, Malaysian Sun Bear, Asian Elephant, Orangutan and the Sumatran Tiger. The name of politician I‘m writing to is The Honourable Dr David Gillespie. I’m most proud of finishing my typed up letter, getting halfway through my handwritten letter and making sure that my writing is neat. The most difficult thing was writing my letter neat, it took so long and at the end of the session I only made it halfway. I wonder if the politician will get my letter because we are sending it by mail and email. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fruB9VkIDanj8cw1XjFUaQtnfHu__KUD3fG4jv7OBGE/edit

What do you think of my letter?

Please comment your feedback,

Bye!!!!

One thought on “Writing to Politicians

1. Hey Will,
    Just so you know for next time if you put a link in your blog it won’t let people see it. Your friend, the /\/ / /\/ \_ /\,
    Conor